Key speakers include:
Trond EllefsenSpecial Advisor Digital Transformation and Strategy
David HolmesCTO Energy
Xidong WilsonProduction and Reservoir Technical Manager
Taqa Bratani Ltd
Gaetano Gianotta Facility Data and Document Management
Kieran KavanaghInnovation and Data Analytics Director
Bjorn Thore LeidlandACL Consulting AS
With 90% of oil and gas executives stating that digital transformation will extend the productive life of their North Sea assets in our recent survey, it’s clear that digital will be at the heart of the future of production in the North Sea.
From data collection to predictive maintenance to automation, Data Driven Production North Sea is the only event you need to attend to find out the latest in advanced solutions for reducing costs, boosting efficiency and improving safety to ensure you remain competitive and get the most out your North Sea assets.
- Map the road to your oilfield of the future how investing in digital will reap long-term ROI
- Boost productivity and improve safety by investing in real-time data and advanced analytics
- Improve data governance and standardisation to create the data architecture needed to support efficient data collection across the company
- Understand change management and how to prepare your organisation to adapt to a digital way of working
- Review how- and when- Automation, visualisation and AI will lower production costs
- Learn from key case studies from the most innovative projects in data and analytics from leading operators in the North Sea and understand how you can implement the strategies in your own organisation
In an era of low oil prices, companies are looking to digital to remain competitive, and executive management is leading the way, as seen in our recent Data Driven Production North Sea Survey.
Why Data Driven Production North Sea is Europe’s number 1 meeting point
- 20+ industry leading speakers from major operators, service providers and tech companies sharing their insights on how you can use data and analytics to optimise production, boost efficiency and increase profit margins
- 100+ attendees from key decision makers from all the major and independent operators meaning key networking and learning opportunites
- Industry-led agenda, focusing on the key challenges and opportunities in the industry including how to integrate different technology systems, how to implement change management, and how investing in digital can improve operational efficiency, enhance decision-making and streamline processes with key case studies from the North Sea
- Exclusive preview and demos of the latest technologies and innovations set to revolutionise oil and gas production
There is a mass of technologies at the disposal of the industry including big data, machine learning, automation, IOT, cloud technology, advanced analytics and more, which can revolutionise the way the industry works. The industry voted which they feel will be the most transformative in their organisation.