Top industry speakers for 2017 include:
Trond EllefsenSpecial Advisor Digital Strategy
Andy FlowersDirector of Advanced Analytics
Mark ReynoldsSenior Solutions Architect
Sebastian T. GassRegional IT Manager
Jim ClaunchVP Operations Excellence
With an estimated global value of $31 billion by 2020, the digital oilfield is the oil & gas industry’s hotbed of innovation. From data collection to predictive maintenance to IoT, the Data Driven Production Conference 2017 is the only event you need to attend to find out the latest in advanced solutions for getting the most out of your assets.
- Be a Leader in Digital Transformation: Prepare for the new age of results driven, automated, real time & remote operation to ensure your organization is ahead of the crowd in production efficiency levels
- Harness the Power of Big Data Analytics: Discover how data analytics is transforming production to by making predictive maintenance, accurate forecasting and operational excellence a reality
- Transition from Siloes to Connected Teams: Drive cultural change throughout your business to ensure your workforce embraces the digital revolution and utilizes new methods of connectivity
- Master Production Optimization: Develop the most profitable flow, reservoir management and artificial lift techniques by adopting the latest technology innovations in the field
- Get The Foundation Right: Discuss strategies for effective data governance, collection and storage to optimize production based on structured and unstructured internal and big data
Take a look at why this event is North America’s go to meeting point for data driven professionals:
"Great content, demos and panel discussions. Relevant to the efforts underway in oil & gas around leveraging data as an asset."- Noble Energy
"Very well organized. Great networking opportunities. Would definitely attend again"- Repsol
"The conference was exactly what we were looking for - great presentations from real world examples that I can use today to improve my business results."- Dell EMC
"DDP2016 was spot on and all the presentations were related to industry specific problems. A huge learning experience and an inspiration."- Accenture
Reflections Data Consulting LLC
"I was surprised at the large turnout given the low oil prices and the effect they are having at other conferences. Good talks, great networking opportunity. I would come again."- Reflections Data Consulting LLC
DDP 2017 at a glance:
Hours of Networking Time with Industry Thought Leaders
Industry Leader Plenary
Closed Door Workshop
Where Tech and Oil Collide: DDP2017
The Data Driven Production Conference’s USP is to unite engineering, operations and IT functions from leading operators with the world’s most innovate tech companies.
In 2016 the conference boasted a knockout attendee list, 200+ strong, with all key operators represented as well as the biggest names from technology providers.
Take a look at the attendee breakdown:
Delegate Breakdown By Company Type
Delegate Breakdown By Job Title
Check out who attended the summit in 2016 - record numbers expected in 2017!
A history of attracting the most influential companies in the industry
Register your attendance early to get the best rate available -
plus group rates now available for 2+ attendees!
With 2 conference tracks, 40+ speakers, 300+ attendees and an even bigger exhibition space, make sure your business isn’t missing out on opportunities by not having enough representation at the conference. Bring a colleague (or your whole team) and benefit from the new group rates for 2+ attendees. Discounts go up incrementally… So the more people you bring, the more you save!
Group Discounts Available for 2+ Attendees
Simply email us to find out more