To gauge the business drivers in operating companies in the current low oil price environment, a series of interviews were conducted with decision-making personnel at operating companies.
As part of the research interviews, the following questions were posed:
- In your opinion, what are the top 3-5 priorities for an offshore operations/production superintendent?
- What has been the impact of the lower oil and gas prices recently on these priorities?
- How have digital technologies impacted offshore production operations including well lifecycle integrity management, well intervention/well workover and production optimization?
- What are the barriers to adopting more of these digital technology products, services and solutions in todayâ€™s industry and commercial climate?
- What more in this area would you like to see happen? (Technology adoption, regulation, culture change, etc )
If you would like to understand the methodology in more depth please contact us on the details below.