The 2nd Annual Well Integrity & Lifecycle Management Conference 2015 is now over! But there's still a lot of interesting content from it you can still access...
Define an integrated and data-driven approach for well integrity governance, enhanced production and continued compliance
At the 2nd Annual Well Integrity and Lifecycle Management Conference (June 16-17, Houston TX) you will hear from top industry leaders and those developing the digital infrastructures that will be essential over the next 12 months.
They are set to shake up the industry by delivering their impressive insight on the critical challenges in well integrity management and more
ONLY 10 PASSES REMAIN! What are the top FIVE reasons to attend?
- An intimate program that now includes all-new intensive workshops that will position you next to the specialists and connect you to the solutions you need
- Expertise combined from both offshore and onshore plays with 50+ US & International executives already confirmed to attend!
- The chance to scrutinise the latest case studies Shell, Hess and Equion's as they outline fresh solutions to well remediation challenges in corrosion, SCP's, cementing and more
- An opportunity to critically assess the revolutionary processes being sought by managers at BP, Exxon Mobil, and Addax to maximise the value of well monitoring systems and ensure the stability of producing assets
- Exclusive insight that will allow you to get to grips with the cement spec. operators need to support the integrity of HTHP wells with invaluable material assessments from Mike Cowan, CAZIT and Pavel Shaposhnikov, Schlumberger
Here are just a few of the leading names that are already confirmed to attend this year...
A Wealth of Global Experience to Learn From…
Marco Op De Weegh
Well Control & Design Integrity Team Lead, Unconventionals
Global Asset Manager
Well Integrity Team Leadr
University of Texas
Echelon Applied Geosciences
Quality Assurance Advisor
Why now for improved WI management?
The last few years have highlighted a number of short-comings to the wider oil and gas industry which we as a niche-community have known for a long time. Well Integrity is simple the most important process for effective operations in the 21st Century.
Although it has taken disastrous incidents to highlight said importance, integrity is now one of the key terms for all operators.
Whether addressing safety concerns, production efficiency or life-time longevity, well integrity professionals are receiving the attention, appreciation and investment appropriate to the nature of this niche-community.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves; we're still not out of the woods:
- More than 50% of the engineers in the community do not feel that current legislation meets the demands of the industry
- Of the 15,500 producing, shut in and temporarily abandoned wells in the OCS of the Gulf of Mexico 43% have sustained casing pressure on at least one casing annulus
- More than 25% of the world's oil and gas wells have experienced some form of leakage at a point in their lifecycle. In 1997, only 1.5% of wells leaked
- Since 2009, well integrity has cost operators over $75 billion with Macondo, Elgin and Montara being the most publicized
The 2nd Annual Well integrity and Lifecycle Management Conference will give you the opportunity to move your organization forward and refine production and operations through 2015
Well Integrity & Lifecycle Management Conference 2015 – Sample List
…but also network with attendees from the Data Driven Production Optimization Conference 2015 too!
…and also attendees and speakers from the Offshore Production Efficiency Workshop 2015
Attendance at the WILD meeting will also provide you exclusive access to attendees from both conferences across 10+ hours of shared networking, coffee breaks, lunches and exhibition areas.
So who will you meet?
The 2nd Annual Well Integrity & Lifecycle Management Conference is drawing a more diverse audience than ever before. Based on past attendees and those already signed up here's a snapshot of who you can expect to find awaiting you in June.
50+ of the industry's leading well specialists are ready to take part; will you join these names and more?
- Vice President - Well Construction & Technology - Devon Energy
- Lead Well Services - Addax Petroleum Company Limited
- Principal Engineer - BP
- Deepwater Planning Engineer - Stone Energy
- Drilling with Casing Product Line Champion - Weatherford
- Well Integrity TL - Equion Energia
- Well Control & Design Integrity TL - Shell
- Cementing Specialist - ConocoPhillips
- Principal Advisor - Baker Hughes
- Well Integrity Domain Champion - Schlumberger
- Drilling Technology Fellow - Halliburton
- Senior Completion Engineer - GDF Suez
- VP- Reservoir Developments - Add Energy
- Technology Manager - Wood Group Intetech
- Senior Structural and Civil Advisor - ExxonMobil
- Asset Integrity Operations PM - Hess Corporation
Four MORE reasons these industry leaders are attending...
- Learn from professionals in the Offshore and Onshore community on where you can apply alternative well integrity strategies
- Hear case studies from Shell and Hess Corporation on the latest projects including implementation of well integrity management systems
- Discuss the latest research into Cement Sheath and Annulus Pressure Management fromConocoPhillips, Baker Hughes, University of Texas and many more
- Gain insight into the different regional approaches to Well Integrity industry leaders from Latin America, Europe and Asia-Pacific
But don't just take our word for it!
Fantastic collection of industry experts, knowledge sharing and data gathering. Time management and organization is superb.
Amy Seward, ExxonMobil
I attend a number of industry conferences each year: Most do not live up to the advanced billing… this one does!
Eric Smith, Associate Director, Tulane University: Energy Institute
The exhibition draws the highest calibre of talent and expertise in the industry in a concentrated, easy to meet manner
Joel Wittenbraker, CEO, Mactech Offshore
With representatives from the across the O&G industry already confirmed to attend, this is the premier event of 2015 to help you understand exactly how well integrity risks will be mitigated at the largest and smallest operators across the GOM and onshore.
Over 200 senior executives from across the global nuclear industry will be in attendance. For that very reason, we are pleased to announce that group discounts are available. You can bring your team and make the most of the networking, learning and exhibition area.
To find out more simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaking, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are available but extremely limited. Please get in touch via the details below for further information.
All the best, Kerr
Senior Well Integrity Market Analyst
+44 (0) 20 7375 7565
US Toll Free: +1 800 814 3459 + Ext: 7565
International - +44 (0) 20 7375 7565