Secure your place in the data driven oil & gas market
Following on from a standout (and sold out) conference in 2017, exhibition spots and sponsorship opportunities for the 2018 edition are already being snapped up quickly – 70% have already been sold or reserved.
From global service companies to innovative start-ups, the Data Driven Drilling & Production Conference provides unrivalled opportunities to meet your current and future clients. Whether you're looking to showcase a new VR headset or demonstrate your capabilities in integrated, end-to-end solutions, the conference is able to cater to your needs.
hours of networking
- Meet over 200 industry players, including 40% operators, in two days of intense business development. No other oil & gas data conference will give you the opportunity to network with so many operators with buying power… Ensuring you make the right connections for your business
- Take a speaking position and address the community with an exclusive case study to demonstrate the value of your product, confident in the knowledge that the right audience will hear your message
- Join the live technology showcase on the main agenda. If you have a game changing technology that will disrupt the oil & gas industry, pitch your idea to a panel of expert investors and hear audience feedback on your product or service
- Gain high level branding and expose your business to the oil & gas community with a range of sponsorship positions tailored to your needs. Make sure your brand isn't lost in the crowd at this 200+ person conference
- Show off your latest data management, analytics and collaboration products in the exhibition hall or technology zone where all the networking breaks and drinks receptions take place
- Host interactive workshops, in-depth training sessions and networking functions - we can help you reach out to your core community in the way that works best for your business
See what previous attendees of the Data Driven Oil & Gas conferences have to say
"Fantastic event with great networking opportunities"- SIEMENS
"This was an event discussing using data and analytics to improve business outcomes where a number of key N Sea oil companies were represented by business leaders rather than IT specialists. That is refreshing and an encouraging and, in my experience, unique."- INTRASOFT LTD
"Informative, relevant and up to date. Good to hear perspectives from operators and vendors"- HALLIBURTON
"Terrific conference; well-done and lots to learn. Look forward to next year."- DELOITTE
"DDPNS is an excellent forum for those with an interest in oilfield digitalisation and the role of data analytics and machine learning in bringing demonstrable value to producing assets."- WOOD